11 Ways to Dining Out without Pigging Out
Here are a few simple guides to keep in mind next time you eat out:
1. Don’t indulge in bread before your meal arrives. Have a glass of water first.
2. Substitute your fries for a side salad, fruit or a baked potato
3. Share your dessert with you loved one. This way you still get to enjoy it for half the calories. Less burpees to do the next day!
4. Instead of burger bread or hot dog or sand which just have the meat filling with a salad.
5. Always order your dressing on the side in order to regulate the
amount that you use.
6. Put half of your meal in a to go box before you start eating
7. Don’t order food that is made with creamy bases, such as white
8. You don’t have to clean your plate! If you are full then stop eating
9. Eat your vegetables first…rather than last
10. order grilled food instead of fried food.
11. Stick to low alcoholic drinks such as vodka and gin instead of beer.